We are currently closed. If you have an urgent need, please check our referral list.
We will open after June 14th and will implement a new protocol for home visit as followed:
1) Dr. Ma will need to talk to you on the phone after you request an appointment online to confirm the appointment
2) Appointment needs to happen outdoor
3) To avoid exchange of items, payment is required at least two hours before appointment time
4) Dr. Ma will be wearing personl protective equipment including surgical cap, googles, surgical mask, gloves, and shoe covers, for the visit. Your family is required to wear masks/face-cover
5) One person can hold your pet during injections. The rest of the family will need to keep at least 6 ft distance while Dr. Ma gets close to your pet. After the injections, Dr. Ma will give you space and time to be with your beloved
It is heartbreaking that we are not able to do what we used to do (like hugging each other to show care and support). However, safety comes first. It is very important that we can communicate over the phone prior to the visit to come up with a plan for your pet's peaceful transition at home.